Airports to receive FAA improvement funds
Pasco airport to receive $3.34 million
Last updated 12/17/2021 at 9:52am
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Several Eastern Washington airports will receive federal grant funds thanks to the FAA’s Airport Improvement Program.
The funds can be used to improve airport safety, capacity and security, as well as addressing related environmental issues.
This year, $71 million is being disbursed to airports in Washington state.
East of the Cascades, airports receiving funding include:
• Spokane International Airport, Spokane, $6.43 million
• Tri-Cities Airport, Pasco, $3.34 million
• Moscow/Pullman Regional Airport in Pullman and Yakima Air Terminal/McCallister Field in Union Gap, $1.05 million
• Pangborn Memorial Airport in East Wenatchee, $1.04 million
• Walla Walla Regional Airport, $1.03 million
• Bowers Field in Ellensburg, Richland Airport in Richland, Felts Field in Spokane Valley, all will receive $295,000
• Anderson Field in Brewster, Lake Chelan Airport in Chelan, Colville Municipal Airport in Colville, Deer Park Airport in Deer Park, Ephrata Municipal Airport in Ephrata, Grant County International Airport in Spokane, Othello Municipal Airport in Othello, Prosser Airport in Prosser and the Wilbur Airport in Wilbur, all will receive $159,000.
• Port of Whitman Business Air Center in Colfax, Davenport Airport in Davenport, Grand Coulee Dam Airport in Electric City, Ione Municipal Airport in Ione, Odessa Municipal Airport in Odessa, Omak Airport in Omak, Dorothy Scott Airport in Oroville, Sunnyside Municipal Airport in Sunnyside and Methow Valley State Airport in Winthrop will all receive $110,000.